Ever wonder why Gladden Water tastes so good?
1) Water is first softened to remove most hardness, minerals, iron, manganese, and other trace metals from the water.
2) Water moves to the automatic granular activated carbon filter. This filter removes most chlorine, organic compounds, THM's (chloroform and other carcinogenic byproducts), pesticides, herbicides, and other chemical contaminates commonly found in many water supplies today.
3) The next stage is a five micron rated pre-filter, which is used as one of the final pre-treatment stages prior to the reverse osmosis treatment.
4) Water passes through reverse osmosis filtration and is stored.
5) From the storage tank, the water passes through coconut GAC (granular activated carbon) post filter. This filter will provide primary filtration of the purified water prior to disinfection and bottling.
6) At this stage, the one micron post filter will provide the final filtration to assure optimum clarity and purity of the water prior to bottling.
The final product is an exceptional Purified Drinking Water that tastes great and is refreshing.
Join the 1,000's of People Who Drink Gladden Water